Let me help you with
Setting up a website
Let me help you setting up your website.
Need help with your existing WordPress website.
Make your own website
Launch your personal website blog or portolio.
Choose website template to fit your needs from WordPress community.
Want to start eCommerce store online.
Is your website broken due to errors? Let me fix that.
My name is Aakash Dodiya and I am a freelance WordPress developer based in the Melbourne.
I have over 5+ years experience in web development and I do part time freelancing along with my full time web developer job.
I love to work on WordPress and collaborate with other developers and designers if required.
My skills includes:
- Custom WordPress theme and Plugin development.
- Provide WordPress training & Website Design support.
- Responsive eCommerce and Membership websites.
- PHP, jQuery, CSS3, LESS, HTML5 and UI frameworks.
- WordPress Frameworks such as Genesis & Bones.
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure cloud hosting.
Please contact me for your next WordPress project. Follow me on @developersq on twitter.
Send me a quick email
- 21AugTop 10 most useful WooCommerce extensionsWooCommerce is a popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress. Currently, approx 39% of eCommerce websites in the world run on WooCommerce. Here are the list of top 10 most useful extensions for it. 1: Paypal payment gateway Most basic WooCommerce store use paypal as a payment method. Its easy to setup and do not require SSL […]
- 08JulMaterial Design GridGoogle’s Material Design language has some really interesting aspects to get in the use for your website. Material Design Lite is a web version of to implement various Material web components. If you are not familiar with it, I recommend just to refer the linked websites. Material Design grid system is fairly simple. Compared to […]
- 24ApreCommerce with WooCommerceIf you are thinking to sell products from your WordPress website, WooCommerce is the first thing you must have thought of or you should be thinking about. Any kind of online commerce functionality in WordPress will be using plugins and WordPress have many kinds of eCommerce plugins available thorugh plugin repository. But than why everyone […]
- 11AprConfigure Automatic update for WordPressAutomatic update in WordPress can be easily managed by few lines of code. via wp-config.php \\ disable automatic update define( 'AUTOMATIC_UPDATER_DISABLED', true ); \\ enable automatic update define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', true ); Using filters Add below code in functions.php \\ Enable core updates add_filter( 'auto_update_core', '__return_true' ); \\ Enable development updates add_filter( 'allow_dev_auto_core_updates', '__return_true' ); \\ […]
- 25MarImplement Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) in your WordPress siteAccelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is a Google project. Its been developed to serve static webpages from websites, really faster to user’s device. You can imagine it is a competitor of Facebook instant articles. AMP is developed to work in a broader sense where any website can make their webpages load in mobiles within a one […]